Central Metals Corp. ("CMC"), is a privately held Canadian
company focused on providing world class precious metals solutions for its global clientele. The company was founded in 2010 by Bosko Kacarevic, who has over 14 years professional experience in the financial services industry -- specializing in commodities. CMC is a family owned business guided by principles of ethical
standards, including duty of care, trust, fairness, professionalism and
"Investing and hedging in precious metals is our specialty and we can design a custom-tailored solution just for you. We believe in good old-fashion customer service, not discount online trading."
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Insured global delivery and security logistics;
- GOLD, SILVER, PLATINUM, PALLADIUM and RHODIUM;
- Investment grade bullion coins, bars, ingots, wafers and e-certificates;
- Private vault storage in Canada, USA, Europe and Asia;
- Monthly audited storage accounts, allocated or non-allocated;
- Encrypted digital certificates redeemable on LEDGERMATIX;
- Gold and silver financing and hedging strategies;
- Global suppliers are LBMA and COMEX approved;
- Registered Plan eligible (RRSP, RRIF, RESP, RDSP, TFSA);
- VISIT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY -- NO WALK-INS ALLOWED
24hour Precious Metals Quotes
CMC is a Royal Canadian Mint Approved Bullion DNA Dealer
GOLD-PEGGED Corporate Finance Has Finally Arrived With The LEDGERMATIX Platform
A world-class private trading platform designed for corporate finance based on Gold Encrypted Digital Ledgers.
A hybrid gold standard for the digital age.
- Gold encrypted digital ledgers on a proven fintech platform;
- Gold-pegged -OR- traditional corporate financing;
- Allows for capital formation and secondary trading of private securities;
- Investment banking like you’ve never seen before;
- Post-trade settlement in legal tender, not cryptocurrencies;
- Peer-to-Peer closed loop private network (similar to blockchain–only better);
- Time-stamped encrypted audit trail of all trades (like a digital fingerprint);
- De-centralized and authenticated title ownership;
- Database stored on bank-grade security servers;
- Comprehensive record keeping and compliance;
- Gold-in-Motion empowers Gold-Bugs to compete in the corporate finance arena;
We respect the privacy of all our clients and all information provided to us will be held in the strictest of confidence. We do not provide our client's information to any third parties unless approved by you. We have strict Anti-Money Laundering policies in place and Central Metals Corp., is registered with FINTRAC Canada as a Precious Metals Dealer. Investing in precious metals involves a high degree of risk and we do not guarantee the future price of any bullion products we sell.